1. By registering in the SPORT PLUS store, the Customer voluntarily agrees to the processing of his personal data, retaining the right to view, correct and delete them from the address database.
2. The SPORT PLUS company guarantees compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 and a guarantee of not disclosing them to other natural and legal persons. The Ordering Party’s personal data will be processed only for the purpose of fulfilling the order, including issuing an invoice and conducting financial reporting. The said data is confidential.
3. During the visit to the website of the Sport Plus store, cookies (text files saved on the User’s computer) are automatically collected. Their role is to collect information related to the use of the Store by the user.
4. The Internet user may at any time delete saved cookies, as well as block the possibility of saving them by changing the web browser settings. However, it should be remembered that not accepting cookies may cause difficulties in using the online store www.sportplus.pl.
5. The website also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics collects cookies constituting information about website visits and the user’s system profile (including his IP address). This information is transferred to and stored by Google. The information collected is used by the company in question to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage.
6. Data related to product reviews are publicly available and are not protected.
2. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for storing Cookies and the conditions for accessing the User’s Device by Cookies. The User can change the settings using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time Cookies are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
3. The user may at any time delete cookies using the appropriate option of the web browser.