A set of volleyball wall rails with a tensioning mechanism
Steel volleyball rails, attached to opposite walls.
A set of rails intended for smaller sports and gymnasiums, allowing you to play volleyball or badminton without interfering with the facility's floor.
- The rails serve as guides for the tensioning device and catch hooks
- Steel, made of a 30x30 mm profile, powder coated
- Attached to the wall
- The design of the tensioning mechanism allows you to freely change the height of the net in the range from 106 to 245 cm from the ground
- The above solution makes it possible to hang the net at any height (universal use of the set - volleyball, tennis, badminton)
- Designed for rooms up to 12 m wide
- Rail cover