Electrically lifted basketball structure
Vertically foldable basketball structure upwards
It allows you to fold the basketball backboard vertically upwards on the wall, using an electric motor.
Purpose: Main fields in sports halls with a length up to 36 meters, training fields in sports halls depending to architectural conditions.
- The structure is made of powder coated closed steel profiles
- Designed for mounting all types of backboards
- The drive for lifting the structure is an electric motor with a voltage of 230 V, P = 410 W. The motors are controlled by means of control buttons (also wirelessly)
- Projection: up to 550 cm
- The construction materials used ensure safety and comfort of use, as well as the stability of the boards with hoops. Stability is achieved by installing additional lashings
- The structure is attached to the supporting structure of the facility, after prior preparation of an individual project
- Meets FIBA requirements
- PN-EN (1270) quality certificate