The tribune stood on a platform with TZ plastic seats, intended for outdoor use.
Purpose: Open facilities – sports fields, stadiums.
Basic features of the stand:
- The structure of the stationary tribune is made of steel profiles, protected against weather conditions by hot-dip galvanizing
- The stands are made of hot-dip galvanized steel gratings of the Vema type (optionally other solutions, such as checker plate, are available as an option)
- The tribune is equipped with side and rear safety rails (galvanized as standard, the additional option can be painted according to the RAL palette)
- Communication route under the stand
- The tribune is each time designed and adjusted individually to a given facility, in accordance with the current safety regulations and standards for the audience.
- Any possibility of color configuration (choice of colors according to the RAL palette): surface of metal parts, color of barriers, color of seats
- Compliance with the Polish Standard (PN-EN)
Selected technical parameters:
- Seat type: plastic (polypropylene) without a backrest 11 cm, in a variant with a backrest height of 25 or 32 cm. With a certificate of flame retardance, toxicity and durability.
- The reinforced supporting structure with additional ribs under the seat and a double back wall maximize durability and prevent vandalism. Resistant to UV radiation and temperature. Equipped with a water drainage hole and a place for a plate with the seat number
- The axial distance of the seats: 500 mm
- Level difference between the platforms: 400 mm
- Entrance width:> 2.0 m
- Height of the intermediate steps: 200 mm
- Anti-corrosion protection: hot-dip galvanizing
- Any questions related to the stands:
- Technical informations
- Project – please send to the technical and commercial department