The tribune stood on a platform with plastic seats
Purpose: Open facilities – sports fields, stadiums.
Basic features of the stand:
- The structure of the stationary tribune is made of steel profiles, protected against weather conditions by hot-dip galvanizing
- Widened platform of the tribune, made of hot-dip galvanized steel gratings of Vema type (optionally other solutions, such as checker plate, are available)
- The tribune is equipped with side and rear safety rails (galvanized as standard, the additional option can be painted according to the RAL palette)
- The tribune is each time designed and adjusted individually to a given facility, in accordance with the current safety regulations and standards for the audience.
- Any possibility of color configuration (choice of colors according to the RAL palette): surface of metal parts, color of barriers, color of seats
- Compliance with the Polish Standard (PN-EN)
Selected technical parameters:
- Seat type: plastic (polypropylene) without a backrest 11 cm, in a variant with a backrest height of 25 or 32 cm. With a certificate of flame retardance, toxicity and durability.
- The reinforced supporting structure with additional ribs under the seat and a double back wall maximize durability and prevent vandalism. Resistant to UV radiation and temperature. Equipped with a water drainage hole and a place for a plate with the seat number
- The axial distance of the seats: 500 mm
- Level difference between the platforms: 300 mm
- Entrance width:> 1.5 m or 2.0 m
- Height of the intermediate steps: 150 mm
- Anti-corrosion protection: hot-dip galvanizing
|Number of Rows / Parameters||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Grandstand depth [cm]||238||323||408||393||578||663||748|
|Height of the last platform [cm]||78||108||138||168||198||228||258|
|Average number of seats per 1 running meter *||~3,5||~5||~6,5||~8||~9,5||~11||~12,5|
- Any questions related to the stands:
- Technical informations
- Project – please send to the technical and commercial department