Fixed tribune with plastic seats and a riser – adapted to sloping beams.
Purpose: Closed facilities – sports halls, show halls, gymnasiums.
Basic features of the stand:
- A special model of the stand, mounted on the slanting beams of the sports hall. The entire load-bearing structure is adapted to the architectural solutions used in the building
- Steel structure, made of steel closed profiles (transverse frames, connectors, supports for seats), powder coated
- The tribune is each time designed and adjusted individually to a given facility
- Any color configuration (color selection according to the RAL palette): the surface of metal parts, the color of the railings, the color of the seats, the stand panel panels
- Platforms made of HDF furniture boards, equipped with anti-slip PVC lining with decorative aluminum angles
- Compliance with the Polish Standard (PN-EN)
Selected technical parameters:
- Spacing of seats: 500 mm
- Seat type: plastic, in variants without a backrest, with a backrest height of 25 cm or 32 cm
- Level difference between the platforms: 200 mm
- The width of the entrances: 150 cm or 200 cm
|Number of Rows / Parameters||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Grandstand depth [cm]||128||213||298||383||468||553||638|
|Height of the last platform [cm]||20||40||60||80||100||120||140|
|Average number of seats per 1 running meter *||~3,5||~5||~6,5||~8||~9,5||~11||~12,5|
* The average number of places given in the table may differ from the actual value in the finished project. It may be influenced by local conditions, arrangement of seats, number of entrances, etc.
- Any questions related to the stands:
- Technical informations
- Project – please send to the technical and commercial department