Fixed tribune with TZ plastic seats, intended for outdoor use.
Basic features of the stand:
- The structure of the stationary tribune is made of steel profiles, protected against weather conditions by hot-dip galvanizing
- The stands are made of hot-dip galvanized steel gratings of the Vema type (optionally other solutions, such as checker plate, are available as an option)
- The tribune is equipped with side and rear safety rails (galvanized as standard, the additional option can be painted according to the RAL palette)
- The tribune is each time designed and adjusted individually to a given facility, in accordance with the current safety regulations and standards for the audience.
- Any possibility of color configuration (choice of colors according to the RAL palette): surface of metal parts, color of barriers, color of seats
- Compliance with the Polish Standard (PN-EN)
Selected technical parameters:
- Seat type: plastic (polypropylene) without a backrest 11 cm, in a variant with a backrest height of 25 or 32 cm. With a certificate of flame retardance, toxicity and durability.
- The reinforced supporting structure with additional ribs under the seat and a double back wall maximize durability and prevent vandalism. Resistant to UV radiation and temperature. Equipped with a water drainage hole and a place for a plate with the seat number
- The axial distance of the seats: 500 mm
- Level difference between the platforms: 300 mm
- Entrance width:> 1.5 m or 2.0 m
- Height of the intermediate steps: 150 mm
- Anti-corrosion protection: hot-dip galvanizing
|Ilość rzędów / Parametry||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Głębokość trybuny [cm]||127||212||297||382||467||552||637|
|Wysokość ostatniego podestu [cm]||30||60||90||120||150||180||210|
|Średnia liczba miejsc na 1 m.b.*||~3,5||~5||~6,5||~8||~9,5||~11||~12,5|
* The average number of places given in the table may differ from the actual value in the finished project. It may be influenced by local conditions, arrangement of seats, number of entrances, etc.
- Any questions related to the stands:
- Technical informations
- Project – please send to the technical and commercial department