Fixed, mobile tribune with plastic seats – type TZM.
Purpose: Open facilities – sports fields, stadiums.
Basic features of the stand:
- The stand is designed for quick assembly and disassembly, flexible in the configuration of the audience
- The modular structure (using transverse frames) allows the stand to be unfolded without additional mechanical elements. The design of the system also protects against theft of elements or other unauthorized interference in the structure of the stand.
- The structure of the stationary tribune is made of closed steel profiles, protected against weather conditions by hot-dip galvanizinThe stands are made of hot-dip galvanized steel platform gratings of the VEMA type (optionally other solutions, such as checker plate, are available)
- The tribune is equipped with side and rear safety rails (as standard, hot-dip galvanized, optional painting according to the color palette – RAL)
- The tribune is each time designed and adjusted individually to a given facility, in accordance with the current safety regulations and standards for the audience.
- Any possibility of color configuration (choice of colors according to the RAL palette): surface of metal parts, color of barriers, color of seats
- Compliance with the Polish Standard (PN-EN)
Selected technical parameters:
- Seat type: plastic (polypropylene) without a backrest 11 cm, in a variant with a backrest height of 25 or 32 cm. With a certificate of flame retardance, toxicity and durability. The reinforced supporting structure with additional ribs under the seat and a double back wall maximize durability and prevent vandalism. Resistant to UV radiation and temperature. Equipped with a water drainage hole and a place for a plate with the seat number
- The axial distance of the seats: 500 mm
- Level difference between the platforms: 200 mm
- The width of the entrances: 150 cm or 200 cm
- Anti-corrosion protection: hot-dip galvanizing
|Number of Rows / Parameters||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Grandstand depth [cm]||125||210||295||380||465||550||635|
|Height of the last platform [cm]||20||40||60||80||100||120||140|
|Average number of seats per 1 running meter *||~3,5||~5||~6,5||~8||~9,5||~11||~12,5|
* The average number of places given in the table may differ from the actual value in the finished project. It may be influenced by local conditions, arrangement of seats, number of entrances, etc.
- Any questions related to the stands:
- Technical informations
- Project – please send to the technical and commercial department