Telescopic tribune with VERSO bench seats.
Purpose: Closed facilities – sports halls, show halls, gymnasiums.
Basic features of the stand:
- Modern, safe and easy to unfold and fold. One person is enough to operate the stands in this regard
- VERSO bench seat. Made of copolymer. The last row is equipped with a 220 mm wide backrest
- Modular structure (module lengths 300 cm, 350 cm, 400 cm, 450 cm, 500 cm, 550 cm, 600 cm)
- Safe wheels with bearings with a polypropylene race ensure smooth operation during sliding and sliding, while eliminating the risk of damaging the floor
- The tribune is each time designed and adjusted individually to a given facility
- Possibility to configure the color of the seats according to the available palette, the surface of metal parts, the color of the railings, panel panels of the stand
- Platforms made of anti-skid plate, 18 mm thick (other types of finish available on request)
- Use of additional intermediate steps
- The safety rails at the edges allow the tribune to be completely folded without the need to disassemble it
- The maximum module width is 6 m, and the number of rows is in the range from 3 to 16.
- The stand for 5 rows is manually folded manually above 5 rows of the tribune with an electric drive module
- Compliance with the Polish Standard (PN-EN)
Selected technical parameters:
- Seat type: VERSO bench made of copolymer
- Level difference between the platforms: 300 mm
- Height of the intermediate steps: 150 mm
- The width of the entrances: 150 cm or 200 cm
|Number of Rows / Parameters||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Depth of the tribune after unfolding [cm]||228||308||387||467||546||626||705||785||864||952||1031||1111||1190||1270|
|Depth of the tribune after folding [cm]||119||119||119||119||119||119||119||119||119||119||119||119||119||119|
|Height of the last platform [cm]||60||90||120||150||180||210||240||270||300||330||360||390||420||450|
|Average number of seats per 1 running meter *||5,3||7,0||8,7||10,4||12,1||13,7||15,4||17,1||18,8||20,5||22,2||23,8||25,5||27,2|
* The average number of places given in the table may differ from the actual value in the finished project. It may be influenced by local conditions, arrangement of seats, number of entrances, etc.
Information about the running gear of the stand:
- The stand system uses two types of securely bearing wheels:
- Polyamide-polyurethane wheels (D = 100 mm) used for stands with a smaller number of rows
- Aluminum-polyurethane wheels (D = 100 mm) used for stands with a large number of rows
- The entire stand can be adapted to transport and storage according to the client’s preferences.
- Any questions related to the stands:
- Technical informations
- Project – please send to the technical and sales department