The 5-row THIN-UP folding tribune to the wall, with a bench type seats. Module L = 2.5 m.
Purpose: Closed facilities – sports halls, show halls, gymnasiums.
Basic features of the stand:
- A characteristic feature of the stands is their shallow depth when folded
- The main wall frame and tilt frames are made of closed steel profiles, the remaining structural elements are made of specially profiled sheet metal elements, laser cut and bent to obtain the appropriate shape.
- The stands are made of 12 mm plywood, the risers are made of 9 mm plywood, all upholstery plywood is chamfered and painted with clear varnish
- The structure is raised and lowered by an electric motor that drives the roller-cable lifting system\The tribune is each time designed and adjusted individually to a given facility
- Compliance with the Polish Standard (PN-EN)
Selected technical parameters:
- Seat type: bench made of plywood, 12 mm thick
- Module width: 250 cm
- Depth after folding: 50 cm
- Number of stands: 5
Information about optional solutions:
- The tribune can be equipped with gymnastic wall bars 2.1 m or 2.8 m high
- It is possible to use a cover plate in a version with and without ladders (flat faceplate after folding)
- The additional equipment options also include upholstered elements of the seats, the color of the finishing of the construction elements of the stand and the rails.
- Any questions related to the stands:
- Technical informations
- Project – please send to the technical and commercial department