Fixed roofed tribune TDF, with plastic seats, flat roof slope.
Purpose: Open facilities - sports fields, stadiums.
Basic features of the stand:
- The tribune is available from 2 to 6 rows
- The structure of the tribune is made of steel profiles, protected against weather conditions by hot-dip galvanizing
- Roof covering made of 16 mm thick cell polycarbonate with 2xUV coating
- The stands are made of hot-dip galvanized steel platform gratings of the Vema type
- The frame of the roof structure consists of two parts, it is screwed to the cross frames of the tribune and anchored directly to the ground (concrete foundations)
- The tribune is equipped with side safety rails
- The tribune is each time designed and adjusted individually to a given facility, in accordance with the current safety regulations and standards for the audience.
- Any possibility of color configuration (choice of colors according to the RAL palette): surface of metal parts, color of barriers, color of seats
- Compliance with the Polish Standard (PN-EN)
Selected technical parameters:
- Seat type: plastic (polypropylene) without a backrest 11 cm, in a variant with a backrest height of 25 or 32 cm. With a certificate of flame retardance, toxicity and durability. The reinforced supporting structure with additional ribs under the seat and a double back wall maximize durability and prevent vandalism. Resistant to UV radiation and temperature. Equipped with a water drainage hole and a place for a plate with the seat number
- The axial distance of the seats: 500 mm
- Level difference between the platforms: 280 mm
- Entrance width:> 1.5 m or 2.0 m
- The height of the intermediate steps: 140 mm
- Anti-corrosion protection: hot-dip galvanizing
- Any questions related to the stands:
- Technical informations
- Project - please send to the technical and commercial department