Designed to individual order, dimensions tailored to the needs of the facility on which the tunnel is installed.
- Steel structure composed of main frames and connectors
- The main frame is made of special profiles 35x35 mm, 40x40 mm and a steel pipe
- Connectors made of 3 mm thick steel sheet, bent into a universal shape on a press brake
- Plastic-rubber wheels (or polyamide rollers) constituting the running system of the tunnel, fixed to the main frame
- A cover made of PVC with a weight of 600 g / m2 in a color selected by the customer is attached to the main frames (information on colors can be obtained from the sales department)
- The whole is equipped with a system of locks stiffening the whole structure after unfolding
- The tunnel is covered with a flame-retardant, certified PVC-type material that allows any type of printing
Dimensions and weight:
- Tunnel width: maximum 300 cm (a tunnel with a larger width can be produced after consultation with the technical department)
- Height: maximum 300 cm (a tunnel with a greater height can be produced after consultation with the technical department)
- Length: minimum 240 cm. Lengths over 1000 cm require the use of guide rails
- Module length: up to 120 cm
- Weight: (depending on the dimensions of the tunnel) in the range of 100-200 kg
Extending and sliding the tunnel.
- The tunnel is extended and pushed manually
- These steps require two people to grasp the front frame and pull steadily
- If a large resistance is felt during the sliding, check if there are any obstacles on the road frame path or if the tunnel blockade is properly loosened.
- After the tunnel has been extended, it should be blocked. The locking mechanism is located inside it on every second frame
Use and maintenance
- The tunnel should be permanently attached to the floor or wall. After the tunnel has been installed, no activities other than care and maintenance are required from the user. Any loading of the tunnel is strictly prohibited.
- The floor under the tunnel should be kept clean. It is recommended to clean it each time before sliding it apart and immediately after sliding it off
- In the case of a tunnel on rails, they should be kept clean in order to avoid the failure of moving parts
- The condition of the tunnel components should be checked periodically, and if faults are found, they should be repaired immediately
Information about the ground on which the tunnel is to be located:
- The ground and its surface should have adequate hardness and be properly leveled so that it is able to carry the weight of the tunnel.
In order to receive a detailed price offer, please contact the sales department and send the dimensions of the tunnel.