Universal mini-football field (or other team games).
The mini-pitch system allows you to play matches and trainings on a closed surface, in places not usually adapted to this type of activity. It creates a safe, fenced off space intended for any games that use goals.
The main components of the mini-pitch:
- Load-bearing columns - made of steel closed profiles 3 m long. Corrosion protected by hot dip galvanizing. They form (together with the boards and mobile loads) a skeleton stabilizing the pitch and the space intended for the game
- The boards - 0.9 m high, made of steel frames (protected against corrosion by hot-dip galvanizing) and 18 mm waterproof plywood, white. The plywood is finished at the edges with decorative aluminum angles
- Loads - perform the function of the main stabilizer of the structure. These are special frames (pavement tiles are the standard filling), screwed with the quick-assembly knobs to the posts of the structure. Optionally, the container inside the frame can be filled with water
- Goals - made of a special aluminum profile 80x80 mm. Fixed to load-bearing posts. The field is equipped with a pair of main goals with dimensions of 1.8 m x 1.2 m (in the light) and two pairs of side goals with dimensions of 1.2 m x 0.8 m (in the light)
- Wicket - made in the same way as the gang, placed on pin hinges, creates an entrance to the mini-pitch
- Polyethylene mesh (mesh 10 x 10 cm) - stretched on vertical posts above the height of the boards serves as a barrier netting
- The price does not include the surface (artificial grass)
- Any questions related to the pitch:
- Technical informations
- Project - please send to the technical and sales department