Construction for fixing the curtain with manual movement.
- The dividing curtain system consists of:
- A running rail (fixed to the girders of the object) on which the movement takes place
- The material forming the curtain
- The rolling structure of the curtain is made of powder coated steel profiles and equipped with roller guides to which the curtain fabric is directly attached
- The length of the rails is individually designed and depends on the dimensions of the hall and the measurements made. The maximum is 24 m
- Dividing curtains are available in several variants, depending on the type of material selected:
- non-transparent material
- transparent material
- combination of the above
- The color of the material is determined by the investor
- PN quality certificate (Polish Standard)
In order to receive a curtain design, valuation, clarification of the color and type of material, please contact the technical and sales department.